Monday -
Hubby and I started our house-hunt. We saw four houses - one made it to our short list.
It is a 4 Bed / 2 Bath home with a two-car garage and a beautiful view of a pond. Even better, the home has been immaculately kept (which is a little shocking, considering we are looking at short sales). The house is a little further from my work / hubby's school than I would ideally live, but the low asking price definitely makes up for it.
We are scheduled to see a few more houses next week. A large part of me is holding out for those houses since they are closer to my work, but it is still reassuring to know that, if none of those houses are as appealing in person as they were in pictures, we always have this house.
Tuesday -
Tuesday was an exceptionally long day. I worked from 7:00 - 3:00 and then attended a training session from 5:00 - 8:00. It was not that bad, especially since my trainer was an old friend, but by the end of the day, I was beat.
Wednesday -
I woke up Wednesday with very little voice. I had no idea if something was wrong, since nothing hurt, so I went to work. Bad idea. Since it was a testing day, my kids were crazy, and I could not come up with the volume necessary to keep them under control.
Wednesday afternoon I had my pre-op consult with the RE. He checked me out (and cleared me, despite having not regained my voice) and went over all the details for my hysteroscopy. Just two weeks left!
Thursday -
I woke up in even worse condition, so I decided to call in sick. I spent the day on the couch being loved on by my wonderful hubby (who kept telling me I looked pretty, even though I know there was nothing cute about my sick self).
I had another meeting Thursday night. This one seemed to drag on forever - probably because I could not stop coughing and had to pee every 30 minutes. But eventually I got to come home and crawl into bed, the only place I really want to be when I am feeling that crappy.
Now that I have typed out all the memorable stuff, this week does not seem as crazy chaotic as I expected it to be. Must have been the sickness that made everything seem so drawn-out and difficult.

Oh, my. It seems everrrrrrryone I know is getting sick. Hope you feel better soon. And good luck on the house hunt! Gawd, I hate house hunting. Not as much as moving, but still.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful house, hope you find the perfect one soon, but more importantly hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDelete