This is my first attempt at Thought Vomit Thursday. I do not know how often I will participate in this Blogland tradition, seeing as how mundane my life has been lately, but I am simply too tired to compile a real post today, so a (one-time?) step into the world of TVT will have to do.
- My shower was originally scheduled for this past Saturday. For reasons too complicated for a bullet-style post, I decided to cancel it. Instead, Hubs and I spent the afternoon with my family. Apparently they considered our informal lunch at Olive Garden to be my shower; my brother and his wife brought along a big bag of goodies from Target (most of which were returned for less cutesy, more useful items) and my parents presented us with a check large enough to cover the rest of the "must-haves."
- On Monday, Hubs and I ventured to BuyBuyBaby to purchase a swing. As soon as Hubs put the box in our cart, I started freaking out. It seems like such a small thing compared to some of the other milestones we have surpassed, but crossing the last big item off of our "to buy" list made it so apparent that we are just a few short weeks away from bringing a baby home. I actually said to Hubs, "I think this means we are going to have a baby soon." (His response: "I think the fact that you have been pregnant for eight months means we are going to have a baby soon.")
- On Monday, Hubs and I ventured to BuyBuyBaby to purchase a swing. As soon as Hubs put the box in our cart, I started freaking out. It seems like such a small thing compared to some of the other milestones we have surpassed, but crossing the last big item off of our "to buy" list made it so apparent that we are just a few short weeks away from bringing a baby home. I actually said to Hubs, "I think this means we are going to have a baby soon." (His response: "I think the fact that you have been pregnant for eight months means we are going to have a baby soon.")
Our Swing
(I will try to update with an actual picture this weekend.)
- Today marks the two-year anniversary of when I first saw one of my babies via ultrasound. I was a few days passed the five-week mark, and my OB assured me that while there was very little to see, all looked good. Unfortunately, I would not experience another positive ultrasound until July 2011. A follow-up scan two weeks later showed that Baby G had stopped growing around 6w2d. I would go on to miscarry our first in March 2010.
(I have one picture of Baby G; I will post it this weekend.)
- I ditched my "Month 8 To-Do List." I am simply too tired after work to get anything done, which was leading to nothing but stress and guilt. The new game plan is to make a "To-Do Before Baby is Mobile" list to be tackled at the onset of summer vacation.
ReplyDelete視訊辣妹脫衣秀 影音聊天
台灣kiss色情貼圖
色情網路正妹交友
視訊主播脫衣秀
影音交友聊天室
365成人電影
線上視訊交友聊天室
性愛自拍
性經驗黃色小說
utav女優直播室