My temp dropped this morning. I was not really surprised; I knew that staying up late last night and waking up early this morning would effect the reading. But still, I was disappointed.
(Luckily, it was just a slight dip - 0.18 degrees - not some crazy free-fall. As I am still well-above my cover-line, I do not think this dip is indicative of anything ... except maybe *fingers crossed* implantation.)
I tested this morning. BFN. Seeing that result, I am (sorta) glad my temp dropped this morning. Even though I knew 8 DPO would be too early to receive my BFP, I had hope, and if not for the idea that implantation could quite possibly occur today, this morning's negative test would have been disheartening.
Testing again on Monday. Keeping my fingers crossed that I see that second line in 48 hours.
I hope it's an implantation dip! Keeping my fingers crossed! Hang in there!
ReplyDelete