Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Bullets

- The second approval came in today! (There were two liens on the house - which explains why it has taken so many months to complete the "short" sale process.) Now the only hurdle between us and home-ownership is the inspection. Fingers crossed that all goes well, and we can proceed to closing (which we are hoping will be August 1 - making our first mortgage payment due in early September - after I have returned to work and we have expendable income again.)

- Today is 11 DPO. I tested yesterday with one of my ultra-sensitive strips. BFN. But today I have felt some strange stomach gurgles, and I have not been able to stop peeing. Seriously. I have peed at least once an hour since I got up this morning. Hubs and I were making a joke out of it for a while; one of us would make the "# for #" announcement each time I came out of the bathroom. But now that I have peed 13 times in the past 12 hours, I am just pissed. [A pun which Hubs finds equally entertaining.] I was hoping to test again in the morning (12 DPO seems to be the earliest I can test and expect an accurate result), but now I doubt I will be able to go four hours without emptying my bladder. Nuts, right?

- There is a good chance we will have Binx spayed next week. We want to get the procedure done before she "matures," but we have been postponing it because surgeries like this one tend to alter an animal's personality - we do not want to lose our beloved Binx. Hopefully things will work out, and we will still have two perfect, sterile kittens.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the BFN, but the peeing a lot sounds promising! I also wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the versatile blogger award. You can check out my blog for more info! (http://rainbowmaking101.blogspot.com/) I love your blog and I'll be following along!!

    ReplyDelete