you justify why an online Magic 8 ball does not actually answer your question.
Misconceptions posted the results of her interchange with the Magic 8 ball. After asking whether her recent DE IVF cycle would work, she received a very optimistic "count on it."
Obviously, I had to try. I typed in the words "Will I get pregnant this cycle?" - I made sure to add this, so as to ensure the M8 ball does not try to trick me with some stupid "I never said it would be right away" bull-crap - and clicked ASK.
My result ...
Frustrating, right?
I, currently suffering from the insanity that comes from being in my fourth-consecutive 2WW, decided that *obviously* this was the most appropriate answer. I mean, I ovulated yesterday - it is entirely unrealistic to expect the M8 ball to predict whether or not I will get pregnant this cycle when there is a chance that Hubs's sperm army is still working on infiltrating my egg.
Yup, I let the M8 ball off the hook. Because I am crazy.
Here is to the beginning of an insane 2WW ...
Yeah, I went and did it too (twice) but it can't seem to make up its mind! First time I got 'doubtful' the next time 'most likely.' Something makes me think the magic * ball is not a trained medical professional!
ReplyDeleteRight now, I think the Magic 8 ball is better than a medical professional. I mean, seeing as how I can't get concrete answers from my doctor either, at least the M8 ball doesn't charge me for wasting my time.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I have now tried asking the same question three times. After my "can't predict now," I got "concentrate and ask again," and some other "I'm stalling" answer.
LOL, oh man that sucks! I think I should try it!
ReplyDeleteHmmm. i just asked "will i ever become a Mother" I got back; "my answer is no"
ReplyDeleteOuch!
You'll just have to get your beautiful BFP and prove it wrong!
ReplyDelete