Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Third Time's the Charm?

I am pregnant. :)

I was getting a bit too excited as I peed this morning, so as I dunked the test strip into the cup, I worked on convincing myself that it WAS going to be negative but that WAS NOT the end of the world. I reminded myself that Hubs and I are in a great place right now, especially with the sale of the house being imminent, that it was just a matter of time before we got our BFP.

And then the second line showed up.




I got Hubs out of bed before the test even had time to dry. I needed him to see the line too. His first response was "I don't know what I'm looking at ..." - not because he could not see the line but because he is so used to my OPKs, he did not know how dark the second line should be.

I cried.

And then I went into our nursery, sat in the corner where I hope to put a crib in the near future, and cried some more while I talked to Baby and prayed for him/her to hold on tight and grow big and strong all the way to March. 

I hope it did the trick; after everything we have been through, I cannot lose this little baby.

11 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! PRAYING FOR A STICKY STICKY TAKE HOME BABY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhh how exciting!!!! Congratulations! I hope your pregnancy is full of blessings. Big hugs to u =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, third time is the charm! Congrats!!! Keep us all posted on your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! That's wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHH!! a big congrats to you!! Thats great news, so excited for you! Looking forward to your progress. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!!!!So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ummmmm...... WOW!!!!! Congrats to you and the hubs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!!! I pee once an hour daily, but I guess that's just from drinking so much water, glad yours is from being pregnant, finally! :)

    ReplyDelete