Meet Buster! Buster is my dream kitty; as soon as Hubs mentioned wanting to find a Binx, I knew I wanted "my cat" to be a tortoiseshell. Surprisingly enough, finding an all-black female cat (with extra toes!) was actually easier than tracking down a tortie. But after a few weeks of searching, we have officially welcomed our second kitten into the family. (Well, Hubs and I have welcomed her; Binx is still a bit territorial.)
Buster is a very tiny 13 weeks old. Even though she is a week older than Binx, she is only a third her size - which makes the fact that Binx is acting all crazy that much cuter.
Buster is super curious - meaning I have yet to catch her sitting still long enough to take some good pictures. I will post more when she starts settling down.
Sper cute!!! Congrats n your newest addition!
ReplyDelete