Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

20 Weeks [To Do List]

(If the subject of this post comes as a complete surprise, click here to be brought up to speed.)

Week 20 Goals:

- purchase paint for the nursery
   Hubs and I will be stopping at Home Depot on our way back into town tomorrow.

* 10/21 Update * 



- paint trim and two walls
   My plan is to paint near the window once we get home with the paint tomorrow afternoon, so I can get the blinds back up ASAP. (This is at top of my list for two reasons: 1) I am having a hard time getting decent pictures of the nursery when the sun is beating into the room, and 2) I want to be in my baby girl's room constantly, not just when I am appropriately dressed.) Once Hubs leaves for work tomorrow afternoon, I will get started on painting the trim. I hope to be able to start painting one wall tomorrow night, leaving the second for Saturday, but that all depends on how quickly the paint dries.

* 10 / 21 Update * 

I poured a bit too much paint into the tray, so when I finished painting near the window, there was just enough left over to tempt me into throwing it onto a random wall. This led to a last-minute decision to skip the trimming process and just get paint on the walls by whatever means necessary.

By the end of the night, I had finished painting one whole wall (first coat only) and had started on the second (again, the result of a bit too much paint left in the tray).



The color does not look quite right in either of these pictures. 
I am sure it will look much better once the second coat goes on.

* 10 / 22 Update *

Work in Progress


The paint is still wet in the bottom two pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I think I need to make my own to do list..though mine keeps growing bigger and bigger!!! Can't wait to see some photos.

    ReplyDelete