Week 21 Goals:
- finish painting
Mission accomplished ... last weekend!
-arrange furniture in the nursery
Mission accomplished ... last weekend!
- clean out garage
I was planning on waiting until next week to clean out the garage, but since I figured I should take advantage of the extra time I expect to have this coming weekend (since I finished most of the nursery last ahead of schedule).
The updated plan is for me to organize as much of the garage as possible after work on Friday (just in time for the garbage men to take all the old owner's crap Saturday morning). Hubs will sort through what is left on Sunday. Any additional trash that he finds - and anything too big for the garbage men - will be loaded into his car and dropped in a local dumpster on Tuesday.
Mission accomplished ... last weekend!
-
Mission accomplished ... last weekend!
- clean out garage
I was planning on waiting until next week to clean out the garage, but since I figured I should take advantage of the extra time I expect to have this coming weekend (since I finished most of the nursery last ahead of schedule).
The updated plan is for me to organize as much of the garage as possible after work on Friday (just in time for the garbage men to take all the old owner's crap Saturday morning). Hubs will sort through what is left on Sunday. Any additional trash that he finds - and anything too big for the garbage men - will be loaded into his car and dropped in a local dumpster on Tuesday.
* 10 / 28 Update *
Even though every part of me was begging to come home from work and do absolutely nothing (except stuff my face with pumpkin pie), I did manage to get off my butt long enough to clean / organize Hubby's side of the garage while he was at work tonight.
I cannot wait until my side of the garage looks this good!
Proof that I did enough for one night.
Sounds awesome!
ReplyDelete