Week 22 Goals:
- clean out garage
I cleaned out Hubby's side of the garage last week. I plan on tackling my side today. (It is a hassle getting in and out of my car, so I am really excited to finally accomplish this task.)
* 11 / 3 Update *
While there are still a few loose ends to tie up (I still have to sort through the "odds and ends" box and Hubs has to move the spare tiles into the attic and get the lawnmower working so we can sell it), but I am calling the garage clean! After the struggles I have had getting in and out of my car (especially now that I am bringing more work home with me and my belly is getting bigger), it definitely feels good to cross this project off my to-do list.
I think cleaning out the garage should go on my list this week too - it's getting harder and harder to move around all the junk in there!
ReplyDelete