Since Hubby will be home on "break" for the next four days, I am putting him to work.
Week 25 Goals:
-
The toilet in our master bathroom makes the ugliest squealing noise when you flush it. Hubs says it is an easy fix (apparently there is a loose screw), but the only time he thinks about it is right after he flushes, and you cannot really fix a toilet when the water is running. As soon as I found out it was such a minor problem, I told Hubs it was going on his list ... so here it is!
-
There are some cracks in the chalk forming in our shower and around the bathroom sink. This is another easy fix, and now that Hubs has a break from school, it should be done in no time!
* 11 / 27 Update *
Hubs chalked the shower and sink and tightened and sealed the fixtures in our bathroom today (and I cleaned the mirrors). He still needs to go back and re-grout the tiles on the outside of the shower stall (which we will do over Christmas break), but it already looks so much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment