Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Week 23 [To-Do List]

Week 23 Goals:

- "baby-proof" entertainment center
   Since it will still be many, many more months until Madelynne is here and mobile, any actual baby-proofing can wait. However, we always host Thanksgiving dinner, and since I would like our house to look as nice as possible, I plan on cleaning the downstairs rooms this week. 
   The entertainment center is a rather small project and will not make much of a difference in our everyday lives when complete. The biggest perk of tackling this task now: I get my fleece blanket back. (It is currently stuffed at the back of the entertainment center, acting as a guard to keep our kittens from sneaking under / behind the furniture.) 
   Plus, as long as we keep the entertainment center organized for the next  few months, actually baby-proofing it will be a much simpler process.

- fix blinds in foyer, dining room, and kitchen
   The cords on all of the blinds upstairs were way too long. I have already fixed this issue in our room and the nursery (since those are the only two rooms upstairs Madelynne will be in). 
   When I finished that project, I noticed that, while the length of the cords downstairs was not an issue, it did bother me that they were not as even as I had made the ones upstairs.
   So basically, I went OCD and created another project for myself. Luckily, it is not difficult.

1 comment:

  1. You guys are awesome in planning and getting things done! Good job! You will be so well-prepared!

    ReplyDelete