Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Labor Prediction Quiz / Official Guess [24w2d]

Today is my first day of Thanksgiving break. And how do I kick off my mini-vacation? Why, by waking up at 3 in the morning and spending a few hours grading papers, of course!

It is now 6:30, and while I could go for a nap, I really do not want to have to carry myself up the stairs, especially knowing that I will probably wake up Hubs by crawling into bed.

So instead I am clicking on various baby-related websites to pass the time.

It did not take me long to stumble across a labor prediction quiz. Since my OB and I are dating this pregnancy differently (my doctor is going by my LMP while I am using my ovulation date), I thought it would be fun to see who justmommies sides with.

When I enter just the information concerning my mother's labor / my birth (I am not aware of the details of Hubby's birth, nor is he awake for me to ask), I received the following prediction:

We predict your baby will be born 3 - 7 days before her due date. Your baby will most likely be born in the morning. JM predicts that your baby will weigh approximately 7.5 pounds and that your labor will be about 11 hours long.

So, depending on whose due date you use as a starting point, JM predicts that my baby girl will be born sometime between February 23 and March 5.

And after weighing all the information I have about my mother's experiences and my little girl, I am making my official guess and saying that Madelynne Elyse will arrive the afternoon of 

February 24, 2012

2 comments:

  1. How cool! It'll be neat to see when she arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was really cool too ... at first. Now it just reminds me that I have absolutely no idea when this little one will decide to join us, which is slightly scary.

    ReplyDelete