Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

My, How Things Change [19w3d]

My best friend is throwing her boyfriend a surprise party tonight. (This is the same friend whose boyfriend threw her a surprise party back in April.)

You may not remember when I posted about the first of these parties. (Click here if you want all the details.) To make a long story short, my friend's surprise party was held just five days after Baby C's due date. I was already feeling a tad emotional (it did not help that AF was in town at the time), and after I spent a good hour cradling someone else's newborn, Hubs and I both lost it.

Hubs and I are venturing back to the scene of the crime tonight. But tonight, instead of staring at someone else's baby, wondering if I will ever have one of my own, I can daydream about the day not too far from now when my precious Nemo will finally join our family. And tomorrow, instead of cursing and crying while we struggle with our lot in life, Hubs and I get to spend an extended amount of time with the most amazing blessing Life could give us.

No comments:

Post a Comment