Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Surgery Date

I spoke to the surgery coordinator today - my hysteroscopy is scheduled for February 22. Part of me is pretty disappointed with this date; after the nurse told me that the procedure could be performed at any point in my cycle, I got my heart set on having the surgery completed in time for hubby and I to try to conceive during my next cycle. That is not an option now.

I know I should not be upset. Even with the delay, I am still moving through this fertility stuff a lot faster than I expected. I have to keep reminding myself that the whole point of this was to be able to have a healthy baby in my arms - the ASAP part is just my impatient heart.

So hubby and I are now 46 days away from CD1. It seems like forever, but in the grand scheme of things, it is only six weeks - and it will be that much easier to get through knowing that when the time comes, my body will be ready and able to sustain a healthy pregnancy.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh man, I'm sorry to hear that. I definitely understand that when you've been waiting for so long already, that it's hard to wait any longer. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete