I recently read about how a follow blogger had fallen into the routine of living life two weeks at a time. My heart went out to her, but I did not dwell on it because I considered myself to be lands away from that place.
Until today. I realized while looking at my calendar for the upcoming week that I am in a 2ww of my own - counting the days until I have my pre-op consultation with my doctor.
After that? A 2ww until my hysteroscopy.
And after that? A 2ww until CD1, during which I should get the all-clear from my doctor.
And after that? A 2ww until O Day.
And after that? A 2ww until I take a HPT (hopefully one with a positive result).
I am not out of the 2ww woods once I get my BFP. My doctor has already informed me that I will be seen every two weeks until my next pregnancy progresses farther than my last - which means appointments at 6 weeks, 8 weeks, and 10 weeks. And once I am released to my regular OB/GYN, I will have an appointment two weeks later to do my NT scan.
So yeah, I now completely understand the whole "living life in two-week increments" thing. I will be stumbling through it until I reach the end of my first trimester.
No comments:
Post a Comment