Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Countdowns

Days till Testing: 7-8 (I have not decided if I will starting testing on Tuesday or Wednesday.) 

Since I have three tests tucked away in a cabinet, I planned on testing every other day the entire week before AF is due. When I mentioned it to hubby, he reminded me that I have never gotten that early of a BFP and encouraged me to wait a few more days. I was thinking of testing Tuesday, Thursday, and again on Saturday - if AF does not show on Friday. But as I think about it, my last BFP came at 12 DPO, which will be Wednesday, so maybe I should just hold off one more day. 

Honestly, it does not really matter what I say right now. This is the easy part of the 2ww; I know that come next week, regardless of the plan I made or what I make hubby promise he will and will not let me do, I will be itching to test. So for now, we will both be happy with me focusing on when to test and not actually test.

Days till Summer: 99 (including weekends)

Yup, school's out in less than 100 days! This year went by so fast, and I am beyond happy.

2 comments:

  1. Your so right, what we say and what we do during the later half of the two week wait are two different things!!! Regardless of how it plays out I hope you have a pleasant surprise awaiting you.

    ReplyDelete