Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

I've Never Been So Happy ... [6w0d]

... to throw up.

I made the mistake of putting the last of my lunch in my mouth while still chewing the previous bite. I gagged so hard it made my chest hurt. I told Hubs and Baby that I had learned my lesson, but I could not really do anything at that point, so I started chewing again ... After a mad dash to the bathroom, I really learned my lesson.

Call me weird, but as soon as I finished tossing my cookies (well, my grilled cheese sandwich), I smiled. I am officially experiencing all of the "normal" pregnancy symptoms, which means there is a very good chance that this is a normal pregnancy. And a normal pregnancy means a happy, healthy baby will be in my arms in less than 9 months!

Of course, when I shared all these feelings with my husband, I nearly drowned my smile under all my tears. Pregnant much?

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for throwing up!! Haha..what a weird thing for me to be so happy for but I totally get where you are coming from. In the early days of my pregnancy I would have near killed to throw up..just so I could know that things seemed to be going ok. But here I am at 14 weeks and I have still managed to hold onto all my food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me smile. I am so hopeful that I too will one day experience morning sickness that will give me hope for a healthy little baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big congrats to you!! I havent been commenting on any blogs for a few weeks until today so im sorry if I am abit behind the times. Wishing you all the happiness and health in the world!! xx

    ReplyDelete