Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Tomorrow [8w3d]

Our second ultrasound is scheduled for tomorrow morning. I cannot wait to see our little Nemo again! The second best thing: I am not even the tiniest bit nervous. (The fact that my mother-in-law was able to get a consistent reading [high 160s] of Baby's heartbeat on the doppler last night definitely did wonders for my nerves.)

I just know our ultrasound will be amazing. I have never seen one of my embryos at 8.5 weeks. S/he should have arm and leg buds by now! I still cannot believe I have a little person growing inside of me, and I get to see him / her tomorrow. :)

After our appointment, Hubs is taking me clothes shopping. I go back to work in two weeks, and I only have one pair of pants that fit. (Before you ask, no, I have not gained that much weight; I had outgrown my pants long before the end of the school year but was unwilling to replace them with summer right around the corner.) I am looking forward to buying a few staples to last until I graduate into maternity clothes, and Hubs is happy to provide me the motivation necessary to actually do the laundry - something I have unintentionally forgotten for the past two weeks.

I will be sure to post pictures of everything tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hope the ultrasound goes well! Can't wait to see pictures =)

    ReplyDelete